That Blogger comments glitch threw me a bit. I've tried to go back through some of your posts and patch in the comments I'd originally tried to make (I'd copy pasted the text into something else with the intention to go back).
Meanwhile life happens.π«£
Weather blows a hooley and rains a lot.π¬π¨π―
Neighbours announce big changes afoot.π₯Ί
Gorse grows.π«©
Rabbits eat newly planted young trees.π€¬
Recently sown peas have pushed up leaves. π
The shed has a roof.π€
Pilates qualification exams are on hold.π«€ (I'm the student for one of my fellow apprentices to do her final exam but none of the other apprentices can actually perform advanced level exercises. Hence, I've no one to practice teaching on. My scheduled exam has been cancelled. Strange conundrum. Still, it means a day a week in Nelson to be a practice body.)The shed got wrapped.π
Sun shines at lastππ
Which prompted spring cleaning.πͺ£π§Ό
(The caravan is old and the paint oxidized but its appearance is nonetheless improved by removal of pollen residue, mildew and lichen. Those pool noodles hold the windscreen protector away from the glass - and the whole arrangement turned out to be an acceptable substitute for double glazing/ insulation in winter. We had no condensation on that window.)
(The caravan is old and the paint oxidized but its appearance is nonetheless improved by removal of pollen residue, mildew and lichen. Those pool noodles hold the windscreen protector away from the glass - and the whole arrangement turned out to be an acceptable substitute for double glazing/ insulation in winter. We had no condensation on that window.)
Mr B has been invited to go fishing tomorrow.π£ (He hates the filleting part so I have volunteered to do that bit when they get back. Hopefully we'll have a feast to barbeque up for the builders on Tuesdayπ½.)
Lots to be positive about.π





Hari OM
ReplyDeleteExcellent catch-up... sorry about the irritating neighbour news, though, and hope it doesn't impact too much on you/the property... and the Pilates confusion must be frustrating, so hope that gets sorted soon enough, too. Glad the balance is to the +ve, though! YAM xx
(Now Blogger is not updating the reading list OR the blogroll listing, so I am just chasing up those I think may have posted and pot-lucking it!)
Neighbours aren't irritating (quite the opposite) but for financial reasons feel obliged to sell. We will seriously miss them when it happens.
DeleteThere's alot going on for you there....progress, always a positive thing. I have to wash all the pollen off my car this morning, it's been accumulating for some time, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeletelike Yamini, I am catching up to you finally. Love your shed taking shape, getting ready for visitors- ha ha, I am ready to move in anytime, especially after all of the work has been done...
ReplyDeleteRoof is going on the house now (2/10)
Delete