Step-nephew's wife asked for a strawberry hat for their child. Why do people want to wear stuff that looks like food?Work in progress.
One of my fellow Pilates apprentices grows flowers. She gave me a gorgeous bunch of rununculus and freesias - gorgeous scent - on one of my trips to Nelson. They are nearly two weeks in the vase now. How good is that?
Pumpkin colours.
Pumpkin colours.
It's nearly Halloween season in cultures that make a thing of it these days - All Hallows Evening. It is followed by All Saints and on the third evening (because trinity seems to be a theme in Christian spirituality), All Souls. I was reminded of this early today while cutting up my second last pumpkin of our last AutumnBright orange. Sweet. Luscious. Easily my favorite cooked vegetable. I snack on cooked pumpkin. Strange woman. I have frozen some to deal with pumpkin-snack-withdrawal season (known to the rest of the world as 'summer'). Chilled mashed pumpkin....
Roofing contractors were filling the air over our bay with their sounds. I could hear their compressed air guns while teaching Pilates indoors a few 100 metres away.
We have two forths of a house roof - the lean-to front and back
Tomorrow I might make a paella for lunch seeing as both the builders and roofers will be here - a huge pan on the barbeque. Easy lunch for 8.
Tomorrow I might make a paella for lunch seeing as both the builders and roofers will be here - a huge pan on the barbeque. Easy lunch for 8.







Comments
Post a Comment