Tigger’s Wee- Blog

I’m Tigger.  OK it is not the most imaginative name for a cat, and I am almost certainly not the only one, but I have come to realize that you humans share names too.  So here goes.
 
Along with 2 adult humans (lets call them Mr B and F - because I do), I live in a house with a garage, garden, trees, bees,...... birdfeeders and motorbikes.  My humans pretend not to understand that all these belong to me.  MINE.
 
They are a bit slow on the uptake.  I’m training them but it’s tedious, and requires endless patience and regular repetition.  Take this computer for example.  I love computers.  I practice my keyboard skills at every opportunity.  They constantly complain about the standard of my typing, but how long do you think it has taken them to get me a secretary?  (I’ll give you a clue – I adopted them over 3 years ago.)
 
Next on my list of staff requirements is a liveried footman to open the side gate on demand.  I’m getting tired of leaping onto, and down from, the 7’ fence; to say nothing of the indignity of it all.  I’ve heard them muttering something about getting fat and ‘cat ladder’.
 
I’ll give them cat ladder!  It’s my own fault.  In the old home they used the loft as a workshop and the only access was by ladder.   You may have heard a saying about cats and curiosity, well it’s not true.  They were doing something unsupervised up there and I wasn’t going to be denied regular inspections of my entire domain.
 
We moved a couple of years back and have proper stairs now.  I’ve put ladders behind me.
 
More staff.  Better trained staff.  That’s the objective now.

Comments