Television

When Mr B is away sailing, F doesn’t watch television much.  She does sewing, or baking, or gardening, or painting bits of my house, or ....  Whatever she does it involves meandering around and no television.  It’s disruptive.  That’s what it is. 

Disruption makes me watchful – especially after dark.  I watch the street.  Then I go and watch the backyard.  Then I go and watch the street again.  If she turns the television on she might be going to sit down, but she never lies down to watch television, and her eyes stay open.  F doesn’t do comfortable very well.  Sometimes she turns the television on and still meanders around.

I have learned one thing about television however, when television goes off a cat that is not asleep might find itself being put outdoors.  I always do sound asleep when television stops for the night.

Comments