Books

Humans do a lot of staring at paper with squiggles on it.  It’s writing of course, & I’m relying on human writing skills to turn my dictation into the ‘published word’.  I assume that this means that others can receive the benefit of my opinions by staring at the squiggles too.

At Xmas time F bought Mr B several books of squiggles and he stares at them after he has gone to bed each night.  One day he started telling me tales about a Street Cat Named Bob.  Then I had to watch some videos of Bob – seems he’s adopted a Mr B too.  His Mr B plays a guitar.

I recognize a guitar, there are guitars in my house but I’ve never seen (or heard) anyone playing them.  (Thank goodness actually because I don’t like crowds of strangers, and I don’t fancy performing for cat biscuits.  I don’t like even the treat ones enough to perform tricks for ‘em.  And that business of having to wear a scarf…..!)

Occasionally I perform for select groups of neighbours at the allotment – does that count?

All in all I think I prefer my life to Bob’s but there’s a cat for every lifestyle and I admire his style even if I wouldn’t be so happy with his life. 

Comments