Grey Pinstripes

Bit of a break there.  I wish I could say I've been on sabbatical.....   I have however had a stint in hospital  (complicated dental work) - not a happy time but I'm feeling much better now.  (Thank you for asking.)

By way of quick update, in the last 3 months
1.  I've been to hospital (lots of rides in the car),

2.  So I had to swallow pills.....

3.  Just to show them all I was better now (so no more pills please) I dragged a live mouse indoors a couple of days after getting home and let it go in the dining room.  They (the humans) were building something in the corner of the kitchen and had tools and stuff strewn all over the dining room.  It made a great rodent slalom course.  When I needed breaks from chasing him, I stored the mouse in an open box of screws.  Very convenient.

4.  My HGV (Head Gardener's Van) has been busy transporting harvest from the allotment.  It got a puncture one day and I had to come home 'under tow' - very slow and very bumpy.  It has a new tyre now and I'm good to go again.  We have given it a speed test round the backyard - small test track, too many tight corners.  I prefer the open ground of the Common.

5.  Honey has been taken off my bees and it's all packaged and labelled up for sale.  My labels have my photo, phone number and email address.  I even have business cards now.  Mr B said I need a business suit.  I'M OFFENDED!  I have always had one - in stylish grey pinstripes, beautifully tailored in finest quality fabric.  I never do 'dressed down'.
Dressed for work and checking orders

Comments