Conspiracy Theorist......a trap for aliens....

I can't get close enough to carefully inspect this thing which has appeared over my bee-hives. 

It's round.  

It's in the air.....

Mr B says it is a trap for Asian Hornets.  I know he's making that up because
1. we aren't in Asia, and
2. there are no hornets.

Besides what would he want to trap hornets for?  If they are small enough to get into that thing there's no food value in them (well not from the point of view of cats or humans).  And I suspect they have a nasty temperament and a vicious sting; there's just something about the word 'hornet' which suggests it.

So I'm sticking to my view (against all reason) that it is another one of these alien things that appears from time to time in my garden.

I did see Mr B giving its occupants some beer ........ drunk aliens/hornets/whatever......

Comments