Imperial Expansion

My empire has expanded.  F is helping the neighbour with his allotment, so I have double the area to supervise now (AND get less secretarial time as a result). 



There is a fabulously undisturbed old compost heap right next to where F is now industriously digging.  It is a well stocked hunting ground, an elevated position from which to survey, a comfortable sunbathing platform, and a general all-round good thing.

F says that I'm suitably camouflaged against the the faded silver-grey wood round the edges.  I know, because she spent ages looking for me on Monday and I was lounging just a few feet away watching them check the neighbours sheds, and under the hedge.  Good game.


(No point adding a picture of the compost heap - you wouldn't see me!  This is where the greenhouse will go.)

Comments