Luge




New trick – F can’t catch this on video though because I don’t do it on command: – wait for a sunny day... sunny day is not essential other than it means that F leaves the back door wide open; the door into the garden.  The room inside the back door has a cork tiled floor nicely varnished, and just inside the back door is mat for the humans to wipe their feet on when they come in from the garden. 


I wipe my feet on something else (– but that too is another story).


It is also more effective if F is working in the adjoining kitchen.  You will see why.


Anyway: sunny day, door open....... I race down the garden as fast as I can go, leap through the door and land on the mat putting on my brakes really hard – it makes the mat go sliding across the nicely varnished floor.  (Then I run and hide in the lounge.)  Good game. 


F is a ‘neat freak’.  I can count her to put the mat back in position for the next run.

Comments