Donkey


Back pack travel is all very well for the beach and short excursions but F says I’m heavy (well I have big bones OK?).  For longer journeys we use Donkey.                    

Before we go any further I need to make it clear: That fluoro-yellow thing is a SEAT-BELT – OK?


Anyone who has read the earlier blog on  FURRARI might recognize Donkey.  Donkey got a broken leg during his trip to Greece in a big container, but fortunately Mr B managed to fix him and Donkey has been doing a lot of carrying in Greece.  He gets to go to laiki every Saturday (and sometimes on Tuesdays).  I haven’t been to laiki yet but I smell the fruit and vegetables in Donkey when he gets back and I sniff his wheels to get messages about whose paths he has crossed en route.

(For the curious:  https://www.wintherbikes.com/product-items/donkey-trailer/)

Comments