Going to Work

Over summer I sometimes went to work with F, commuting by Donkey.  F’s work is grey and boring but it has air-conditioning so in summer when most of her colleagues were on holiday she let me join her to take advantage of the cooling.  Work isn’t very interesting; it’s grey and there’s lots of sitting down involved.  The best part of going to work was the Donkey ride. 



On day one F hid me inside Donkey and I had to view the world through his grill.  However, we travel with luggage, so a general rearrangement was required which ended up with me riding on top and the luggage underneath. 

By then the building concierge team had already clocked me, so there was no more hiding.  They love me.  They greeted me every morning and I have been photographed in their office. 

I have been photographed loads riding on Donkey.  It seems to be something of a novelty here to see a cat riding with his own conveyance. (Possibly another reason I’m the only one.)

Comments