ROCK STAR STATUS

F might not notice but I have seen how many drivers take their eyes off the road to look at me driving Donkey.  It used to be like that in Havant when we took the HGV (head gardener's van) between home and the allotment.  However, in Havant there was less than 1/10th of the traffic on the street and properly navigable footpaths.

People in cafes stop with coffee halfway to their faces and look at me going past in Donkey.  Vendors in the Tuesday laiki stop hawking melons and log my progress,....  people walking, the man outside the betting shop, people outside offices having a smoke, children, old people, unfortunately even people walking dogs.  They all want to touch me, photograph me, conduct interviews.

ROCK STAR STATUS

Perhaps I can get some bling for Christmas this year.

Comments