Itchy Ears

I have an itchy left ear.  It happens from time to time.  The trouble is that if I scratch it or flick it a bit F is onto me straight away and I get my ears cleaned with some medicated stuff the vet gave her.

I hate having my ears cleaned more than I hate the itching.  I know it's going to happen when I see her approaching with that blue towel and the bag of cotton wool.  I fold my ears down as tightly as I can but she seems to be able to put the liquid in my ears anyway.  If I flap my head hard enough I can throw most of it out again before she does the squelchy bit massaging my ear, but it only makes her laugh - evil woman!

The end result of all this is that I have an itchy ear and I dare not scratch it.  That in itself is driving me nuts.

Have you never had an itch you dare not scratch?

Comments