Screen Addiction


F says I have developed a screen addiction.

I don't know what she means.  I have discovered a world of entertainment and you humans keep it hidden in phones and computers, the TV, and TABLETS.  I prefer to watch up close, so the TV is not my first choice. 

At night when they watch TV I climb down from my CONDO and sit on Mr B to convince him to let me watch birds and squirrels inside his phone


..but I'm not fussy.  I'll watch anything with movement, or flashing things, and colour.

Any time someone gets out a phone I sneak over to see what they are looking at.

I have even been caught watching a small circle go round and round while F's computer was updating. OK alright - I like things that move OK?



This fascination is a very recent development but I wonder where these delights have been hidden been all my life.

F says it is going to fry my brain (if it hasn't done so already) and she wonders what effect screen-time entertainment has on the development of, and addiction centres in, small-human brains.

She should be worried about the effect on big human brains.....


Comments