I'm Rather getting into this Yoga thing.

With the weather heating up F's slowing down.  She still writes the 'order of the day' (or week) on her whiteboard in the kitchen but some days the only thing on it that gets done is the yoga.

She's been asking me why we weren't doing on-line yoga classes through all those weeks we were working from home together.  I have been asking myself the same thing.  That 'Pilates' mat was permanently unrolled on the floor but she only did Pilates a couple of times a week, and it's altogether way too dangerous for my involvement. 

Yoga on the other hand is totally my thing, and I particularly like the bedtime one.  I position myself on the mat so that when the instructor says 'feel the energy' I can casually stick out a paw and make contact...

...just checking in.  There are some pretty 'out there' words for the shapes, but it's just throwing shapes (and connecting hem together) when all said and done.

The best bit is right at the end when we lie on the mat in the dark and just breathe.  That 'just breathing' bit makes my purrer rumble along in top gear.

Good stuff this yoga business.
Throwing shapes - the spine twisting exercises seem popular.  I'm good at those.

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    Tigger, you are a yogi cat and no doubt about it!!! Zen master, Sadhu of the first order... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really relaxed. Hope you're keeping cool too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment