Find IT a New Home - Update

Find IT a new home first published 22 November 2020.  

IT, Wee Orange Fella, OI, Squirt, .... has got a new home now as of 23 November.

F has had to do a crash course in how to post stuff on FB. She's never had an account, pays no attention to it, and has hijacked Mr B's for the purpose of trying to get the message out there.

I'm doing my bit, but I fear that my readership is largely outside of Greece and this 'poster' will do no good.  On the other hand if people share it around it might make it way into the hands of someone near here who wants to adopt a small orange monster, oops I mean really cute small feline guaranteed to melt your human heart.

It needs to grow into it's eyes.




Comments

  1. Hari OM
    Nice try Mr T... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx (who is glad she is sufficiently far away to not even be pulled into temptation...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a facebook account so you're welcome to add me if you want but with the internet you're not missing much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy you are very generous thanks. F linked Mr B to various animal adoption groups in Greece and we got a reply that sounds good. IT (called Scarf by F's SIL) is going to live with a Lithuanian mum who moved to Athens from Tauranga - from one international home to another. He'd better be multi-lingual.

      Delete
  3. Oh he is so cute. Watch out he doesn't become king of your jungle .
    Hope he's found a new home

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh so cute! I wish we lived there we would've taken him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment