Tiggerish Fish


That's F on a paddleboard in a quiet bay at Palairos.  I watched from the van.  She was very pleased with herself because she had worked out to go in a straight line paddling on only one side.  Apparently that's a challenge.  I wouldn't know: my legs work on both sides.

She stays on top of the water.  This on the other hand ...
 
A while ago I mentioned Tiggerish fish and YAM-aunty very helpfully suggested getting an underwater camera.  I don't operate it of course - I have humans to do that.  Mr B has provided my blog with a picture of a Tiggerish fish. Bottom left in case you are wondering.... I have no idea what the rest of the picture is......,

......... but I did like these sunlight effects in some of his other photos.


PS - just realized that the seawater in the top photo appears to be draining out on the RHS of the picture.  There is a joke about that - something to do with water-skiing and needing a sloping lake....

Maybe that is how she managed to go in a straight line.

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    OOOOhhhh.. Mr T, get F to take her rod and line with her next time (or Mr B his net)... for that is good eating. A member of the bream family called a SARGO. F and Mr B should watch out though... they nibble! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sargo is safe. Unlike me who prefers 'hunted' food, F (who seldom eats meat anyway - cos she doesn't much like it) will only eat fish or animals raised for the purpose of human food; and then with focus on humane farming. She refuses to deplete the wild population of anything in its native environment. See her native qualification here? Fish in the Med are safe, possums, rabbits, and deer in NZ are not. I guess if you eat so little of something you can afford to be sniffy about it its origins. I'm not so particular. Furrings and Purrings Mr T

      Delete
  2. We had an underwater camera that I had on my head and swam backstroke through a short canyon
    Unfortunately the camera angle showed my boobs the whole time and nothing else lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment