Done up like a Baguette

 


Unceremonious transportation.  (Can you see their reflections?  They thought it was funny.  I'll give  them funny.)

We have an agreement - no blogs about the weather (unless the weather is part of the real story).  So I can't discuss what happened to the air temperature last week. You might have seen it on the news - it's a rare thing to have snow on the Athens acropolis.

My humans have always kept a variety of rugs and blankets about the living room to keep themselves 'cosy' in the evenings.  I like this brown checked one.  When Mr B puts it on his legs I know I can guarantee a few hours of not moving and I climb onto his legs, but when he decides to go to bed I get wrapped up like a sandwich.  

It's embarrassing - other cats might see in through that door at the back!  

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    Oh, I don't know, Tigs... if they do it is more likely they will be jealous of the Love and Warmth you have rather than pointing their tails and snickering... I have lots of blankets around the place too. I think there may be an addiction in there somewhere... Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the true story is much better than what i thought I was seeing in the first photo. I thought Dad had dropped you in a bag and was about to close you inside... you do look adorable and we have throws also for when watching TV..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment