Tirami Su

It possibly isn't good for me, but humans eat lots of things you can guarantee aren't good for them. I was sitting beside F when Mr B handed her a bowl with a good smell in it. 

He'd been making noises in the kitchen in the afternoon and this must have been what he was working on. F had taken the leftover Vasilopita out of the freezer and there was coffee leftover from breakfast, but that wasn't the good bit. I could smell CREAM.

F either wasn't paying attention to my nonverbal communication, or she wasn't going to share so I had to make my case with force.

I licked up everything she let me have. It had cream cheese in it too. I like cream cheese. Tonight they had it again and this time I got my own little bowl.

I like custard too, but I like this even better. Why have they never made it before now?

You know what's strange? To avoid wasting a bit of cake they went out and bought cream and cream cheese they would not otherwise have included in their diet.   

I had to eat it ....... to save them from themselves.


Comments

  1. Your so good to your humans. I hope they appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am happy to hear you saved the human that is your blog assistant, since you need fingers to type . it sound delish and have read about it but never had it... also happy they shared with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Italian version of Trifle from what i can gather (uses old cake - which seems to be an excuse to eats all sorts of other stuff unrelated to said cake).

      Delete
  3. Hari OM
    I wonder if your hyoomons know just how close they came to heart problems???!!! ...but who got the coin??? Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coin in the original Vasilopita ended up with Panagiota - she probably needs what it signifies more than we do.

      Delete

Post a Comment