Another day of Kites (A Monday Blog that never got published in time)

Mr B got some better photos of a kite.


After an afternoon yesterday of messing with the gear bits on his bike, they went out again this morning to test the effectiveness of his adjustments.  I didn't wreck anything today.

The rest of the nice pie was shared with a neighbour who needed some cheering up  (mooooaaaarrr - what about my cheering up??) .  

However I saw a pavlova in the oven the other night.  My stolen pie used lots of egg yolks so F made the surplus whites into this Antipodean dessert.  

She messed about making silly sculptures out of whipped eggwhites.


  The baked end result was, however, one of standardization and conformity.

I have no interest in meringue style dessert, but I know it means creeeeeaaaaammmmmm....

Comments

  1. We did get to fly a kite yesterday. Didn't go very high but was loads of fun.
    Pile on the whipped cream and leave a lick for Tiggers. Scrummy yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Ooohh, a butterfly fluttering up high!!! Hmmm, have to say cream and meringue or not high on my list of foodstuffs - but I totally understand how our favourite cat might be attracted by at least one of these! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got cream on my moustache, but I licked it off before F could record it in a photograph. I'm still staring at Mr B hoping that he has a little more hidden somewhere. Fz & Pz Mr T

      Delete
  3. i would have thought that sculpture would cook like it looked. humm interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did cook in the form it was in when she put it into the oven. That skwiggle was just F pratting around beforehand.

      Delete

Post a Comment