I have discovered...

There are to wooden wine boxes at the foot of our bed.  I have never wondered about their contents, or whether in fact they have contents.  I use them as an easy route up onto the bed.

Last week F opened one, dug out a big book and opened it at a picture of F as a small human clutching that toy bear of hers.  

I'm  a curious cat.  I like to know what is going on, so I supervise most things.

On the same page as the toy bear photo, I spied this

My discovery explains two things:

1. her love of overalls, and 

2. that thing she has about cats with stripes and their underwear on display.

F note: that's Puss. Puss was F's minder in her early years.  He went and told F's Mum if F was outside howling about something.  It started when she got parked outside under a tree in her pram - Puss would sit underneath and go indoors to report on the noise when she woke up.  Puss was one tough cat on the whole and might have given Horse a run for his money.  He took no crap from the farm dogs.  They were all dead scared of him.  He life was full of incredible adventures, but this is Tigger's blog.

Comments

  1. The love affair with felines started very young indeed
    A beautiful friendship I’m sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, phoebe again. tasker is digging in in the garden to make nice places for pooing and has left his computery thing on the table where they eat food, i don't see what's wrong with the floor unless it's to stop me sharing. i'm not supposed to be up here so i have to be quick. i just wanted to say i'm stripey too but ginger. hsve t gp npw vbecauser hr id cminhg basckl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My humans would like you too. That wee oik (orange interloping kitten) they rescued last year was ginger, and stripey. I was most relieved when they found him some other humans to live with. I envy your nice newly dug garden. I miss such luxuries. Make sure you pick the bits where he put seeds and smooths it all out - they appreciate the fertlizer.....

      Delete
  3. good of you to share your blog, Beau has to share his sometimes 2. i was thinking that now a days we cant leave a baby or even a child outside by itself, way to much danger. love the young F with the tiger cat.. about the banyan, it strangles other trees but they are amazing. here is the link to my label banyan. you will be amazed at them. https://snapperone.blogspot.com/search/label/Banyan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon we would love them too. The sinuous roots ate pretty cool.

      Delete
  4. Hari OM
    awwwwwwwwwwwww...ermmm... oh but Tigger, you better watch out - this is your blog, no usurpers pawmitted!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. But...thank you for telling us about Puss, an admirable cat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment