Soup for Every Meal

She might think I haven't noticed, but F has been watering my food!  Isn't that what they used to do in concentration camps?

Every meal these days seems to be a soup.  I've been eating it (a cat has to keep his strength up), but it's messing with my bladder.  I have to go to the toilet twice a day now. 

All my life I have refused to drink water (or drink anything else for that matter), and F has been sensible enough to realize I get the water I need from food and she feeds me wet food.  

This week it has become REALLY wet food.

SEND HELP - I'm trapped indoors with a human who's messing with my meals....

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    Tigger, dear, just think of it being a spa treatment for your insides... F is looking after your wellbeing (and kidneys) and in this hot weather, that takes on extra urgency. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx
    (... who may not have helped the way you hoped!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My revenge is the wood pellets in the litter tray are breaking down twice as fast so F will have to sift it twice as often. Ha. Fz & Pz mr T

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've inspected that cupboard close to the kitchen floor that contains Mr B's whisky - there is vodka, metaxa, ouzo, mastika, (whisky of course), raki, tsiporou, and olive oil in a big tin. I seem to be all out of gin.

      Delete
  3. what a great idea.. we did that with one of our dogs, put lots of water on his dry food. all of the others loved water. would never have thought of doing it for cats. glad it is working for you ad you are blessed with he right mama for sure. I mean how may cats ride in cat packs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are exceptionally lucky Tigger, to have a human who cares for you so much. Mittens sends her purrs and hopes you get through all this heat okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend has a cat who is exactly the same.
    His meals are so watery it’s almost all water with a few lumps in it.
    The weather here has definitely been soup weather for humans. But I like thick soups
    Most satisfying indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i will rebel if meals get that thin.

      Delete

Post a Comment