Searing My Eyebrows

We got no snow but everywhere else apparently still has snow. F wanted to go and walk on Mount Imettus this weekend but Aunty P talked her out of it. She said there was still snow on the mountains and loads of people would be going to play in snow, so we didn't go.

Instead she dug out some sewing projects. A dress got made out of some gifted material that she wanted to use up.


And she has a big box of off cuts that get turned into patchwork quilts so all the stuff got turned out onto the ironing board and the pieces got squashed and sorted.

I minded the iron.

It was unplugged by this stage just in case you are imagining the smell of burning fur...




Comments

  1. I am so happy to hear there was no burning hair involved in the making of this post. the dress is so cute! I wish I could sew like this.. I can barely but a hem back in something it comes out of

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - but you can do wizz kid stuff with Pic Monkey....

      Delete
  2. Hari om
    Oh, that is such a pretty dress and well done on iron protection, Tigger. No doubt some residual warmth was your reward! Hugs and whiskeries YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the primary objective my dear Yam-Aunty. xxx Mr T

      Delete
  3. What a lovely dress. Can F make one JayCee sized?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly can - when can you come to Greece for a fitting?

      Delete
  4. My cat bella would do this. Or else sit on the fabric I was trying to cut.
    To make sure I did a good job. She would even sit next to the sewing machine.
    I think she was a quilter in a past life lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do all of that. I like looking through the hole in the middle of the sewing machine. I have never been a quilter but i am a very experienced quilt tester.

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty dress, she is so clever, all I can do with a sewing machine is hem or sew straight lines.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment