27 hours

Yesterday F awoke to the sound of me rearranging tummy contents somewhere nearby.

When she got out of bed she did so gingerly and I watched her scouting around the floor.  She eventually found the scene of the crime beside her sandals on the bedroom floor, wiped it up and squirted around with some vile stuff that makes the floor smell like the V-E-T place.

Life goes on.

We have some new grass on the balcony.

The green one is my salad bowl. Regular readers might recognize the light coloured grass from a photo of an overloaded Donkey last Tuesday.  I like the new one and I might have over indulged in chewing its seedheads the other night. (It has happened before.)

F worked from home yesterday.  We have been exceedingly busy working so we hadn't left the house and F spent the day wandering about barefoot - as she does. (Lots of dust angels meet their demise on the bottoms of her feet by the way.)

See where this is going?

It wasn't until she went to put her shoes on today to go to laiki that she noticed a strange soft wad in her right sandal.   

I blame the fluffy seedheads. They made me do it. If it had been a proper shoe none of it would have gone on the floor. 

Tidy right? It only took her 27 hours to find it.



Comments

  1. Hari OM
    MOL... oh dear... *cough*... Oh Tigger, you got her good! (Sorry F, but T wins this one!) Still, maybe lay off the pukey stuff and stick to the healing green, eh, T-cat? Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tigger, my dear, you are incorrigible! Poor F, I can imagine her horror when she put that sandal on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Tigger - it seems that 'salad' is not as good you you as they make out...
    We hope your insides have settled down now.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby (whose supper reappeared in modified form on Gail's expensive Persian rug while she was watching the Champions League final last night).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops Nobby - that might be naughty side of the line. Recycling is fine but best done in the bathroom I find if you can't make it outdoors. Just a shame F left her shoes in there too. Did you do lots of 'poor me' looks afterwards? They usually fall for it. Paw smacks Mr T

      Delete
  4. Eewww... luckily it wasn't left in her slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if that grass is good for canines and where I could find a pot of it, if it is. Tell F to be glad it was not a DANE that put that stuff in her shoe.. I am off to research dog grass.. Beau is having troulbe finding his long whippy grass because of the drought. I might try digging a half dead piece up from the yard and plant in a pot. dogs are funny, he probably would not eat it from a pot

    ReplyDelete
  6. about Aunty Jean and the wall mirror. I have one that is 6 feet tall which means if I shrink enough to not see in the mirror I will be only 12 inches tall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cats and dogs eat grass when it is going to rain. Do you eat it Tigger when it's going to be sunny?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. F can't work out why I eat grass. I just like it - OK? Some of it makes me sick, and some doesn't. I don't mind being sick. It cleans things out. Xxx Mr T

      Delete
  8. There is no sound to make you jump out of bed quicker than that of a cat vomiting
    When you have two cats sometimes it’s hard to figure out which one is the sick one.
    Usually they keep eating and drinking so so far it’s not been anything dramatic
    Still why do they come into the house to do that ? Do it outside, seriously 😳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throwing up occasionally seems to be the pattern of Mr Ts life. He seems to make himself do it by eating fluffy seed heads off the ornamental grass.

      Delete
  9. Too many furballs? Mr Cat has a habit of making enough strangling noises for us to get there in time so we can shove here outside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment