Sneaky

Has anyone ever taken embarrassing photos of you while you are asleep?  Mouth open?  Body in disarrangement?

F sneaked up on me and it's not fair.


At least I wasn't dribbling......

She shouldn't even have been at home today, but I caught her doing one of those virus test things and if you stick your tongue out right, squint hard and wear your strongest glasses you might just detect the faintest of line on the positive.  There is no agreement here on whether there is or isn't.

She has a dry feeling in the back of her nose and itchy ears.  

That could just be a cold, but it is interesting how employment and personal principles have changed from go to work even if you are on your death bed, to

"Don't bring that plague in here regardless of what it is;

....... or isn't.  You are set up to work from home so keep it to yourself".

F had been celebrating the fact that 4 years of this better regard for your work colleagues' health has meant no colds .... she celebrated far too soon.  

I bet she really does have plague....  Too much going out and riding on public transport I think.



Comments

  1. Oh no. I really hope that F doesn't have the plague. You'll have to look after her, Mr T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!!!! so sorry, hope it is just a dry throat and not The Plague. More and more people here are gettting it, and a second time. My Sister in Laws 93 year old mother got it, and she is having hospice come in but got the virus, and survived it. Seems odd since she was aready so sick. Yes, someone did take my photo, bob took one of me sleeping at nap time with a book on my chest, NOT a pretty picture. Beau says he gets his taken while asleep all the time, several times a day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. Hopefully it won’t be a bad dose and your much better soon
    And yes. Even the faintest of lines still means a positive. Unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Urrrggghhh... I sent POTP to F... though not too much sym-paw-thee for any who has the temerity to photograph The King in such vulnerable pawsishun!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, I hope F does not get too ill. Hugz xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment