3 Rounds with Mike Tyson

F: Steroids kicked in and Tigger's appetite went nuclear.  His face  swelling decreased on the left.  The original swelling on the right and his nose have been slower to respond to the medication and he looked strangely lop-sided, but there were suddenly no issues with the capacity of his tummy!

First we want to say we don't know how to thank you all for your kind comments, reaching out with your prayers, thoughts and good energy. It has been really heart swelling to have them all read to me. (And it has made F's eyes water a bit.)

Fortunately, even though my face looks like three rounds with Mike Tyson and my eyes are slits, no one except the vet has taken any photos of it., and I did my best to foil her attempts to have it on record as well. 

My once big round eyes have been changing shape for a while as age has drooped my eyebrows, but this slit business is giving me a really narrow view of the world.

F knows about running all photos past me before publication and I veto any that don't show me at my best.  We don't do photo editing; you get me as I am, but only as I am on a good day.  That is not a moral or ethical issue - merely a technical one.  F has no idea how to use those photo filter things that exist in social media for making me look like Barbie (which is probably just as well, as I have no desire to look furless, made of plastic, and tipped out of a mold).

I don't remember the last time I felt this hungry..... where is my next meal?  I want the one after that as well, NOW!

Comments

  1. Good to hear from you this morning Mr T. I presume you will be demanding the best, premium chicken for all your meals? You know you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think you would look bad in any photo. We love you just as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Gracious, Tigger mate, it's amazing what drugs can do, eh??? As for your face, I am wondering if you had an encounter with a wasp or bee... whatever, I am glad that something at least is making you feel a bit more lively (if ravounous hunger can be counted as that). Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds as though you're feeling a bit more chipper, Mr T. I'm with you on the photos - no-one wants to be shown at their less than best. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took the day off to go out with my cousin but had to come and check on you. this is much better news than yeterday. Love you Tigger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment