Recently there has been a lot of activity at F's place. I'm being instructed to 'not announce' the arrival each morning of the various utility vehicles that arrive and disgorge men wearing shorts, and warm jackets/gloves/hats/mufflers... shorts? It has been cold out there....frost with fog on top. Freezing. And they wear shorts?
It does warm up when the sun clears the top of the hill and burns off the fog and icicles.
We go for a walk while we wait for sunlight to kiss our gardens.
In the garden F moves peastraw; I hunt for mice. F moves topsoil; I drag my eviscerated football over for some rounds of doink-ball. Mr B cuts gorse; I watch him from the cabin verandah (I can also keep an eye on the drainlayers from here).
Sandwich tax gets levied at smoko time. Builders understand sandwich tax; drainlayers need more educating.
Neighbourhood busy-bodies need seeing off. I can't have just anyone coming round to inspect progress. (Only the ones that give soppy tummy rubs will be granted access.)
YoursScully


I love love to have you as our snoopervser. You and Beau would love each other I am sure. Good Job! Well Done
ReplyDelete