Princess Tigger

F has pulled that net thing she made around the bed - she lept out of bed suddenly in the middle of the night cursing and slapping, and dragged the net round. 

We must be heading into mosquito season again.  

I'm not interested in the bed unless there is a human sleeping in it - or it has this net thing around it.  I'm fascinated by this net.  The day F put it up last year I wanted to be inside it - I arranged myself on the bed all by myself and admired the net from the inside.

Tigger-tent.  Cat-cave.  I like this thing.

F called me 'Princess Tigger'......

....which isn't particularly flattering but it isn't going to stop me enjoying lounging inside MY net.

When she got up this morning, I stayed on the bed admiring the reinstalled net thing.  I normally wake her up with a jab to the ribs just before her alarm goes off.  It is to remind her that her first job of the day is to clean my bowl an refill it.  Today I let her have a shower first and then reminded her....she's at home all day these days, there are plenty of opportunities to apply my retraining programme.

Claw to the knee....

Claw to the shoulder - she left the ironing board set up just behind her office chair....

Smack in the face while she's sleeping at night... that'll teach her to call me 'princess'.

PS: I've worked out how to get inside this by myself; which tends to suggest that small flying buzzing things (unless they are particularly stupid....maybe they are) will get inside it too.

Comments