Party Mix

I've mentioned Party Mix before (here).  They are usually only dispensed following toothpaste (or some equally distasteful procedure like ear drops).  However, I've discovered there is a packet of them rolled up in the pen-holding basket on F's desk; cheese flavoured ones.


We were studying them today and realized that some have holes in them like buttons.  Now who would sew buttons like this onto their shirt?  Or string them up as beads....

Don't get me wrong - I'd be all for it - but what possible alternative purpose can small holes like that have other than to rob me of micro-grams of cheese flavoured snack?

I didn't study them with my eyeballs for long; the inside of my tummy is studying them now.

Comments

  1. Interesting! now I am pondering also! maybe a cat necklace to wear in your backpack for treats while on a TRAIN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh who knows, Tigger old boy - maybe the chef was bored... just as tasty though, right?! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it’s a diet thing. Where you think your eating heaps but your cutting down on calories
    I think all my food should have lots of big holes in them lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe someone thinks that besides the cheesy taste they also have to be aesthetically pleasing before you'll scoff them down.
    Someone who doesn't know Tiggers very well I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiggers don't have pockets so it's the humans carrying the money that choose these things. Maybe the designers have worked out at least that much about Tiggers.

      Delete
  5. Funny - I like calling treats Party mix. Oscar's go to snack is mini cheddars. I swear he'd do a handstand for those if he could.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whereas i merely have to put up with toothpaste.

      Delete
  6. Bruno is the same, every kind of cat biscuit is a party mix.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment